Following breakfast in your Riad/Hotel, we will depart for Essaouira day trip from Marrakech, a little walled city washed by the Atlantic and designated a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2001. It has been dubbed "The Pearl of the Atlantic" in the past. Essaouira's history stretches back to the eighth century BC. The Phoenicians came to a halt on the equator road. The Alaouite Sultan Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, who committed the building to Theodore Cornut, an architect and disciple of Vauban, was the true creator of the city. Essaouira is currently a charming small fishing harbor that comes alive with the arrival of the boats when sardines and crustaceans are auctioned off. Fishermen fix their red nets on the docks.. After lunch, return to Marrakech in the late afternoon the end of your Essaouira day trip from Marrakech
- Completely private tour and hence no more people will be included.
- You can ask for halt whenever you want.
- Pick up and drop facility is provided.
- Journey to be arranged with car or 4×4 minibus according to the number of people.
- Drivers and guides are English speaking.
- Toll fees and fuel are part of the package.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Meal and drinks not included.
- Entrance fee to Kasbahs not included.
Please Contact us for any tour booking or pricing request…Thank you